Wednesday, October 30, 2013

'X MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST' TRAILER WITH JAMES MCAVOY, MICHAEL FASSBENDER, HUGH JACKMAN, PATRICK STEWART! KATE UPTON FOR NEW BOND GIRL? 'BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL' SEQUEL! JANET MONTGOMERY LEADS 'SALEM' EPIC SHOW

WHO IS NEW JAMES BOND GIRL?
KATE UPTON OR HELEN FLANAGAN?
Fresh news for all of you James Bond fans! Apparently the first secret auditions have started for a new Bond girl which will try to seduce agent 007 in JAMES BOND 24 movie! Earlier this summer, it was announced that SKYFALL's director Sam Mendes will return behind the helm and now there are rumours that stunning British model Kate Upton (naughty click) and British actress Helen Flanagan (click for delightful naughtiness) from CORONATION STREET are the first candidates to play the female role. It seems that this time they're going for blondes with extremely big boobs! Both girls have apparently tested for the role and we shall also see the return of Ralph Fiennes as M and Ben Whishaw as Q! Daniel Craig is, of course, taking the lead role again in the sequel which might be titled DEVIL MAY CARE and which is scheduled for November 2015!

'FAIRY TALE WEDDING' 
FROM MIRROR MIRROR SCRIBE
Deadline reports that Marc Klein, who wrote delightful MIRROR MIRROR fairy tale last year, will now pen FAIRY TALE WEDDING for Disney. Done in the vein of ENCHANTED, it will be a story of a wedding planner in a fairy tale land who cannot find love!
JANET MONTGOMERY TAKES THE LEAD ROLE IN 'SALEM'
Meanwhile, first WGN America's scripted series SALEM has found its lead actress. Janet Montgomery (Princess Mithian in MERLIN) will play the lead in this show, set in the volatile world of 17th century Massachusetts and exploring what really fuelled the town’s infamous witch trials, as Mary Sibley, the beautiful, ruthless and vulnerable at the same time wife of the ancient, ailing but very wealthy George Sibley, one of the Salem town Selectmen!
BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL 2 SHOOTS IN JANUARY
And delightful news come from UK too! Heartwarming and deeply inspirational drama THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL which starred Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson, Bill Nighy, Maggie Smith and Penelope Wilton, will start with the shooting of its sequel in January with all of the actors returning to their roles. Following retired people who move over to India to live in an exotic hotel where, instead of relaxation, they find life changing breakthroughs, earned stunning $130 million worldwide becoming a smash hit! 

X MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
THE FIRST TRAILER IS HERE!
And the main movie treat this week is the first long awaited trailer for X MEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Marvel action movie ready to open in cinemas next May. The trailer, with outstanding music, is more atmospheric than action packed. Starring James McAvoy as Professor X, Michael Fassbender as Magneto, Nicholas Hoult as Beast, Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, Patrick Stewart as old Professor X, Ian McKellen as old Magneto, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Shawn Ashmore as Iceman, Lucas Till as Havok, Ellen Page as Shadowcat, Bingbing Fan as Blink, Evan Peters as Quicksilver, Daniel Cudmore as Colossus, the $250 million expensive movie again follows the X-Men ensemble which fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods. The characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from X-Men: First Class in a battle that must change the past – to save their future! The seventh movie in the X MEN series is again directed by Bryan Singer!

34 comments:

  1. Very great one of my favorite X Men !
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will enjoy the movie, Vincent. They say the fans cried when they saw the clips earlier this summer at ComicCon :)

      Delete
    2. Kate Upton has my vote. ;)
      X-Men looks great, can't wait.

      Delete
    3. mine too :) I'm glad they're finally going with curvaceous blondes in Bond, the previous girls were all the same, rather bland, type for decades...

      Delete
  2. I'm still enjoying Daniel Craig as Bond. Will miss Judi Dench as M, but Fiennes is a good replacement. And I'm glad to hear they are making the second Marigold Hotel movie finally. I enjoyed that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see MARIGOLD sequel :) Have you seen THE QUARTET too? With MaggieSmith and another bunch of old actors? It is also heartwarmingly charming! MARIGOLD, QUARTET, SALMON FISHING IN YEMEN are my fave films from last two years

      Delete
    2. No, I forgot about Quartet. I'll see if I can find it. And I keep forgetting to add the Salmon Fishing in the Yemen too. I've been wanting to watch that one.

      Delete
    3. I think you will enjoy them both greatly! Especially Ewan and Millie Blunt in SALMON FISHING! That movie took my heart away :)

      Delete
  3. Well Upton is certainly...qualified to be a Bond girl

    and kinda wondering about Days of Future past. I like First Class but X-3 was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she brings higher standards to Bond movies if you get what I mean....

      Delete
  4. Yay for more X men, Yay For more Bond. Booo for Helen Flanagan please don't! or if she does get a role at least let her get blown up in the opening act!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL she does kinda seem obnoxious :) And thus we vote for Kate Upton :)

      Delete
  5. Once, just once, I would like to see a "mature" Bond girl kick some ass. Betty White perhaps??? Bahahaha!!!! Otherwise, Kate Upton will do in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betty would be a serious delight as a Bond girl/granny :)

      Delete
  6. Wonderful post... I choose "Kate Upton", she is my A-lister for pretty much everything. X-men, I don't know about it... was not a huge fan of the first re-boot. Though my wife loved it, so I will have to get on board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how can you not love a film with Hugh Jackman if you're a lady, so I understand your missus :) I myself have stopped watching the saga after the second part, methinks

      Delete
    2. yeah, i know same thing with THOR... and can he put his shirt on?

      Delete
    3. blasphemy! A Thor wouldn't be Thor without some naked abs :) The same goes for Captain America

      Delete
  7. I don't like Wolverine's arms being covered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely Kate Upton. She's beautiful and classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, classy is arguable in her case :P but she sure is beautiful and natural :)

      Delete
  9. "Patience isn't my strongest suit!" What an understatement, lol.

    Hey, I have really big boobs and was blond when I was much younger. Think I could try out as the lead and kiss Daniel Craig? I don't want the role, just the one kiss during the tryout would do :)

    I love the theme music for X Men. This is a well done trailer.

    Ronin look really good too.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, looking forward to the new xmen movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be fun :) If they don't put too much of horrid Halle Berry

      Delete
  11. Looking forward to another James Bond. X-Men...unsure, but I do like Wolverine:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the X-Men movies and, like you said, the trailer is impressive !! fortunately, my english is too bad to understand what they say so I've no idea of the story !
    I don't know exactly how many movies there are about the X-Men and even if I've seen them all .......
    I hope that I will see this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seven in total :) I've seen only the first two

      Delete
  13. Kate Upton would certainly be an attracting Bond girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, the XMen trailer looks awesome. And yes, outstanding music!! Love it. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the music in it, actually it was the best thing in it :)

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.