Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"THOR: THE DARK WORLD" TRAILER IS HERE! RYAN REYNOLDS & GEMMA ARTERTON IN "VOICES"! KATE HUDSON & JAMES FRANCO ARE "GOOD PEOPLE"! "SONGBYRD" SHOW ON SONG WRITER DIANE WARREN!

Ah, that Ryan Reynolds, we'd love him even in films with bad plots, like his newest one: he will star with Gemma Arterton and Anna Kendrick in VOICES, a thriller about a lovable but strange bathtub
factory worker who yearns for the attention of a woman in accounting. When their relationship takes a sudden murderous turn, his evil “talking” cat and benevolent “talking” dog lead him down a fantastical path that ultimately brings him to salvation

  SONGBYRD
  TV SERIES
In television news today, E! plans to make a show titled SONGBYRD which would revolve around a successful love-song writer who struggles to find love in her personal life after her inspiration is revealed to be a lie. Coming from SMASH producers, the show will be based on the real life of legendary song writer Diane Warren who's been nominated for Oscars six times and has written some of the most glorious love songs such as BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME from Celine Dion, Aerosmith's I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING, HOW DO I LIVE and CAN'T FIGHT THE MOONLIGHT from LeAnn Rimes, UNBREAK MY HEART from Toni Braxton, Beyonce's I WAS HERE, Meat Loaf's I'D DIE
FOR YOU AND THAT'S THE TRUTH, Cher's IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME and JUST LIKE JESSE JAMES...  Diane is also famous for never being in love herself and for not letting anyone enter her own office in which she writes all of her hits.
  GOOD PEOPLE
KATE HUDSON & JAMES FRANCO 

And interesting story will also be seen in GOOD PEOPLE which starts shooting next month in Great Britain with James Franco and Kate Hudson in the lead roles. According to "Deadline", based on Marcus Sakey's novel, the story revolves around an American couple living in London who fall into severe debt renovating her family’s home. When the tenant in their downstairs apartment passes away and leaves 200,000 pounds in cash, they take it, and that’s when very bad things start happening to good people.

  FIRST TRAILER
 THOR THE DARK WORLD
If you're into some stunning visuals, amazing battle scenes and mindblowing action the first trailer for this November's epic adventure THOR: THE DARK WORLD is the one for you. I especially loved the scenes with the ancient Norse Gods in it - some lovely costumes too
there! Starring Chris Hunksworth in the lead role of mighty Thor, Anthony Hopkins as his daddy Odin, Ray Stevenson, Idris Elba and brilliant Tom Hiddlestud as villainous but ever so charming Loki, the sequel to the major blockbuster will have story set after the events in THE AVENGERS with Thor battling an ancient race of Dark Elves led by the vengeful Malekith who threatens to plunge the universe back into darkness!  Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

52 comments:

  1. Good People and the Thor sequel both fan my interest. Not a fan of Mr. Reynolds, though; not my type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, Marcy, you must be the first one among my ladies who doesn't have hots for Ryan :)

      Delete
    2. Me not so much either, on Reynolds.

      Delete
    3. lololololololol.

      That's good stuff.

      Delete
    4. I'm the king of pfffts, just so that you know :)

      Delete
    5. PS: The organic carrots I wanted to get today were a no go. But I scored four bags of free lettuce.

      Delete
    6. what will you do with so much lettuce? It's not like it can stay fresh for long....

      Delete
    7. It's goes fast. The bags aren't all that big, but since I was paid 11 cents to take each one out of the store, I don't mind at all.

      Num, num, num.

      Delete
  2. i cannot wait for the thor... wait i need to make it to iron man, superman, wolverine... first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, sometimes I think I woke up in a world in which only superhero flicks exist and then I realize it's not a nightmare but a reality :)

      Delete
    2. ready for phase II... bring it on...

      Delete
  3. Good People looks good, but Thor, ha, he is a hunk ~

    Nice to read that you know that particicular sonnet by heart, ha ~ Any more favorite poets or poems?

    Have a good day Dezzy ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few other of Willy's sonnets by heart too, and also some parts of A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, MACBETH and other of his plays.
      When it comes to poems I prefer Russian classic poets, they're more lyrical :) And I have a book of my own poems, but only a few in English :)

      Delete
    2. Good to know ~ My upbringing is more western literature but I am learning the beauty of asian writing specifically its poetry form ~

      Delete
    3. I studied English and American literature and poetry at college, and I have an MA in it, but I do prefer other European writers and poets, they're much more mature and deeper.

      Delete
  4. Two posts in less than a week of my fantasy guy Ryan Reynolds. What a friend you are indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because HRH talks to me all the time, that doesn't mean I want to see some stupid movie about an evil talking cat and a good talking dog. I mean, really . . . who would believe that? And besides, cats give good advice. It's dogs you have to watch out for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'tis true, cats give the best advice - mine always tells me - take that ham and lets runaway, or take that pie and lets have a lunch... A dog would not have the wit for such schemes and clever plots....

      Delete
  6. Ryan Reynolds can usually do no wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch the first Thor movie but my sister didn't like it too much.

    Maybe the second one will be better? At least they made a sequel, unlike the Green Lantern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, no sequel for GREEN LANTERN although it was a nice film

      Delete
  8. I had to show up for Thor - almost bought the DVD last weekend. Tough choice between track shoes for the kid or my own entertainment. But, I know I can hang out here and enjoy the view :)

    I scrolled through your last several posts Dezzy. Loved all the sci-fi stuff. I've missed being here during my blog break.

    Enjoyed that Hurts song too. The sound was awful, but I clicked on another version and loved the song. Great music.

    I had a lovely time here; thanks for the entertainment :)

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, Hurts have a video for that song but it is violent so I opted for their live performance :)

      Glad you enjoyed reading through previous posts, Donnzie :)

      Delete
  9. I find it funny that the post-Avengers films now have single heroes who need some back-up. Avengers assemble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thor actually came before Avengers if I remember correctly.

      Delete
  10. Voices sounds very bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Ryan Reynolds joint kind of sounds like Nurse Betty to me... like it starts one way and then goes...what??? And I'm going to have to break down and watch Thor. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voices may have the weirdest plot I've heard in the longest time BUT if he has his shirt off the entire movie, I'll go see it. Otherwise, I'll wait for it to show up on Netflix =P

    ReplyDelete
  13. What are the writers smoking while they write Voices? As to Good People I think that's very Dick and Jane--remember that one? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear writers drug themselves on chocolate :)

      Delete
  14. Diane Warren ruined Aerosmith. I hate that song and Joe Perry leaves the stage if they play it at concert time. They are a hard rock band and that song is terrible, terrible TERRIBLE!!! Give me Lord of Thighs, Walk This Way, Crazy, Chip Away The Stone, Love In An Elevator...

    Thor Thor THOR!!! I so cannot wait for this movie. November is too far away as far as I am concerned. Chris and Tom look oh so HOT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I figured you would hate the song :P But it is still their biggest hit, since even people who don't like their music, listen to it.
      I wish Thor would marry Loki instead of horrid Portman wench....

      Delete
  15. OMG,OMG. Can't wait for Thor. Hunksworth:) Good one:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never seen Thord. Don't really know why. I guess because I'm fed up with CGI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it either, can't stand Natalie NotImportant....

      Delete
    2. I can stand he when she doesn't speak.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.