Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"MAMMA MIA" HERE WE GO AGAIN?!? AMANDA SEYFRIED REVEALS THE SEQUEL IS ON THE WAY


According to "MovieWeb" one of the last year's biggest sleeper hits might get a sequel, if we can believe one of the film's stars. In one of her last interviews young Amanda Seyfried has revealed, in a mysterious way, that a sequel to the 2008 musical "Mamma Mia!" might get shot in near future.
Here's what she says: "I've been talking to some insiders and it's not something that they haven't been working on. I don't actually know anything other than that. I know it's still going to be Abba music, because what else would it be? Come on, I wouldn't do 'Mamma Mia 2' without Benny and Bjorn."
Although I had found the direction of the musical a bit hollow and shallow, I did enjoy the music and most of the actors, plus the sets created at the beautiful Greek seaside were absolutely stunning, so I wouldn't really mind a second part to this story, but hopefully with another director.

2 comments:

  1. I thought they said there would be no sequel. Guess success and profits from this film changed their minds... Although I liked this movie, I don't know if I could stomach any more of Pirs Brosnan's singing. :) I really like him as an actor, and I think he's a decent human being, but his singing scenes in Mamma Mia... brrr...

    Still, more ABBA music on big screen is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi hi ... Pierce singin' :))))

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.